November 2020 income report:
Welcome to my November blogging income report! My November 2020 income report will show you exactly how I made $413.54 on a brand new blog.
I still can’t believe I’m sharing how I made ACTUAL money from a blog I started just a few months ago!
First of all – why am I even sharing my income with you?
My blogging journey actually started 3 years ago. I created a blog in college and spent years (and lots of money) on it and never made a single penny.
Flash forward to this past summer and I started seeing income reports from other bloggers show up on Pinterest and Youtube. I found people my age and younger who were making 10, 20, and even 30k+ PER MONTH with their blogs.
I decided to go all in and learn everything I could about starting a money-making blog. And now, only a few months after launching this website, I’ve been able to generate hundreds of dollars a month in income.
Reading income reports from other bloggers was really helpful when I started out. Not only was it insanely inspiring, it also gave me a glimpse at where my stats needed to be before I could earn serious money with this website.
I’m sharing this income report to inspire you and show you that anyone can make money blogging!
Previous Income Reports
I officially launched this blog and made it public at the beginning of July 2020.
This is how much money I made in the past few months since launching this blog:
- July 2020: $0 (469 page views)
- August 2020: $6.92 (2091 page views)
- September 2020: $17.75 (17,585 page views)
- October 2020: $557.98 (160,022 page views)
Now let’s take a look at my blogging income from this month!
November 2020 Income Report
In November 2020 I made $413.54 from my blog. Here is exactly where that money came from:
- Amazon Affiliates: $344.93
- Skimlinks: $28.58
- Google Adsense: $0.78
- Media.Net: $39.25
As you can see, my Adsense was just pennies this month. For some reason, Google decided to limit my ads so I barely made anything. I’m hoping next month I’ll see that number go back up again.
November 2020 Traffic Breakdown
November 2020 Page Views: 78,407
Pinterest Followers: 1.2k
Email List Subscribers: 24
It doesn’t take very much money to start a blog but there are some minor expenses. This month I spent a little more than usual because I decided it would be worth it to invest in another online course.
Bluehost: $10.42 (I signed up for the more expensive plan and did a bunch of add-ons which I do NOT recommend. You can get most of the security features as free plugins on WordPress)
Tailwind: $9.99 (HIGHLY recommend Tailwind if you have a blog)
TOTAL EXPENSES: $20.41
What Worked This Month?
To be honest, November was a really disappointing month. I expected a lot more income with the holidays coming up.
But looking back, I really didn’t spend that much time on my blog this month. I’m hoping December kicks off with a bang and I’m able to pump out some more content.
Did I Hit My Blogging Goals for November?
- “I REALLY want to hit $1000 in November.” This obviously did not happen! This was a bit of an ambitious goal since I’m just starting out and I’m not blogging full time yet. Hopefully I’ll see a 4 figure month sometimes soon though!
- “Publish at least 6 blog posts.” I published exactly 6 blog posts in November! I’m very proud of myself for accomplishing this goal because November was a busy month in my life.
- “Figure out how to get more email subscribers.” I still haven’t found the time to dedicate to my email list. I need to think of another opt-in so that I can get people on the list.
My Blogging Goals for December
- I would love to hit $600 in December. I think this is a realistic number with the holiday buying season in full swing.
- Publish 4 blog posts. December is always a crazy month so I’m hoping to get at least 4 blog posts up this month.
Even though my income was lower this month, I still can not believe I’m making actual money from a brand new blog! I hope this income report will inspire you to start your own blog.
Do you have any questions about blogging? Feel free to send me an email at [email protected] and I’d be happy to help you!