Having trouble with your One UF login? Here’s a complete guide to getting started with this online portal for the University of Florida.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Learn more: Affiliate Disclaimer.
ONE UF is the online portal for University of Florida students to access their grades, class schedule, campus finances, class registration, and much more.
Whether you’re a new or current University of Florida student, you’ll need to log in to your One UF portal at least a few times throughout the year.
In this guide, we’ll show you everything you need to know about how to access your University of Florida ONE Portal.
What Is ONE.UF?
ONE.UF is the online portal where students, faculty, and staff can access campus services.
Available services on ONE include:
- Campus finances
- Schedule of courses
- Add/Drop functions
- Class registration
- Time approval
- And much more!
You can access your ONE.UF account by visiting one.uf.edu and entering your Gatorlink username and password.
How Do You Set Up A ONE UF Account?
Is it your first time logging in to your ONE.UF Account? You will need to use your Gatorlink account credentials in order to access the ONE portal.
Here are the steps you need to take to set up your Gatorlink account:
1. Visit login.ufl.edu from your web browser.
2. Select “Create Account” from the top menu bar.
3. Enter your UFID and invitation code. You should have received both of these through email when you were admitted to the University of Florida.
4. Press the “Next” button.
5. Your Gatorlink username and password will be created. You can use these credentials to log in to the ONE portal.
If you need a new Gatorlink account invitation, you can either request a new invite on this page or call the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 293-4357.
How To Log In To ONE UF As A Student
In order to log in to your online portal account, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Visit one.uf.edu/login/ from your web browser.
2. Choose whether you are:
- Student, Faculty & Staff
- Admissions Applicants
3. For students, faculty & staff, you will enter your Gatorlink username and password on the next page. Then click “Login” to access your ONE portal.
Admissions applicants can check their application status by entering their email address and password.
If you forgot your password, you can click “Forgot Your Password” to start the password reset process.
This post was all about how to access the University of Florida ONE online portal.
You may also like: