Having trouble accessing your TTU Raiderlink account? Here’s a complete guide to getting started with this online campus connection portal for Texas Tech University.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Learn more: Affiliate Disclaimer.
Raiderlink is the online portal for Texas Tech students to access their class registration, financial services, campus calendar, campus announcements, and much more.
Whether you’re a new or current TTU student, you’ll need to log in to your Raiderlink account at least a few times throughout the year.
In this guide, we’ll show you everything you need to know about how to access your TTU Raiderlink account.
What Is Raiderlink?
Raiderlink is described as the online campus connection for Texas Tech University.
In this online portal, you’ll have access to:
- Class registration
- Financial services
- Campus announcements
- Academic calendar
- Grade results
- Local weather forecasts
- Search engines
- And links to many other University services
You can access your Raiderlink account by visiting portal.texastech.edu and entering your TTU eRaider username and password.
Whether you’re on on-campus student or commuter student, you’ll need access to your TTU account for various activities related to your studies.
How Do You Set Up A Raiderlink Account?
If you’re an incoming freshman at TTU, you’ll need to create an eRaider account in order to gain access to Raiderlink.
Your eRaider account is basically your electronic student ID. This single username and password can be used to access many different resources at TTU, including Raiderlink.
To create an eRaider account, you’ll need an activation code. This code should be emailed to you before the start of the school year.
Here are the steps to setting up a TTU Raiderlink account for new students:
- Check your email for a message from TTU Admissions or [email protected] containing your access code. Make sure you check your spam or junk folder if it does not show up in your inbox.
- Go to portal.texastech.edu and click “Set-Up Account” to get your eRaider account set up.
- Enter your first name, last name, birthdate, and activation code and then click “confirm”.
- You may need to manually enter your biographical information including your phone number, email, gender, and address. Enter this information carefully and then click “Continue”.
- Confirm your contact information and then set up a password of your choice.
- If you have access to TTU’s email services, you will be prompted to select your email alias.
- Once you have your eRaider account set up, you can use this username and password to log in to Raiderlink and other campus resources. You may need to wait up to 30 minutes for your account to be created before you can sign in to eRaider services like Raiderlink.
For a full breakdown on the steps to setting up an eRaider account, check out this article from TTU’s student services department.
How To Log In To TTU Raiderlink
If you’re a current Texas Tech University student, you can easily log in to your Raiderlink account with your eRaider username and password.
Here are the steps you can take to log in to your TTU Raiderlink account:
- To log in to your Raiderlink account, first visit portal.texastech.edu on your web browser.
- Enter your TTU eRaider username, ttuhsc username or [email protected] email address in the username portion of the form.
- Enter your eRaider password in the password section.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
If you’re having trouble logging in, you can select “Forgot Password”, “Forgot Username”, or “Change Password” from the portal.texastech.edu page.
How Can Former TTU Students Access Their Raiderlink Account?
For former students whose Raiderlink accounts have been deactivated, here are the steps you should take to re-gain access to your account:
- Get in touch with the IT Help Central (877-484-3573) to request that your Raiderlink account be reactivated NOTE: You will have to answer questions for identity verification
- Wait up to 30 minutes for your account to be reactivated and then log in.
If you are a recent TTU graduate, your eRaider account will remain active for 450 days and then it is disabled.
Make sure you save important documents and switch over your email subscriptions before your account deactivation.
This post was all about how to access your TTU Raiderlink account.
Here are some other college posts you may like: